|Posted by Reunionblackfamily. on April 27, 2014 at 6:10 PM|
This morning I read a comment that really struck me. It was from a Black Muslim, he was informing me that Africans could never unite, at the same time he was defending Islam. He was dissing Pan-Africanism and embracing Arabism! This was crazy to me; a Black person could better imagine unity with Islam than with his own people. It just shows how ignorant some of us are of both history and current practices.
I started to go all into how Europeans fought two World Wars and countless other lesser wars but are still able to unify for their common interest, how the Asians are forming a trading and economic block, or how Arabs were nomadic tribes who raided and killed each other for centuries but are now working towards Pan-Arabism; I started to go into all that shit to show this individual that there is not only a necessity for Pan-African unity, the fact that we have internal beefs is not an insurmountable obstacle. But then I though, this individual don't want to hear all that. He wants to sit on the Arabs lap and play Muslim and couldn't give a damn about Africa or Africans.
So I decided, since Africans "will never unify," to do post about some fundamental points about the Islam that all Africans should know.
1. Islam is icing on a cake called Arab Nationalism.
2. There is no such thing as Muslim Names, or Islamic Names. Muhammad's name was Muhammad decades before Islam. Bilal, and all other names associated with Islam predate the Islamic faith, so they are Arab, Persian, Asiatic, ect., names, but the name Muhammad is no more Islamic than Peter or Bob. If you adopt these names they don't move you closer to Allah, they just further demonstrate your subservience to Arab culture and history.
3. There is no such thing as Islamic garb/dress. The clothing associated with Islam are nothing more the the clothing of the Bedouin Culture, they wore such garments to allow them to navigate the arid environment they lived in. These were nomadic people who traveled a harsh land that required them to COVER THEIR HEADS, and wear long flowing fabrics that allowed for cooling air to flow, but protected them from the hot sun at the same time. We got Black Muslims dressing like 16th Century Bedouins in the Urban slums of America! How ridiculous is that? We have Black women in the hood covering their heads and faces like it's some homage to some God when it is noting more than mimicking of women who lived on top of shifting sands who'd covered their heads and faces (leaving a slit for sight) to block out the intense desert sun and blowing sand and dirt.
4. Dr. John Henrik Clarke stated that "Islam is the most unoriginal of the major religions," because it is the newest of the Big 3, and simply amalgamated the tenants of Judaism, Christianity, along with Arab poetry and folklore. The reason Muslims have to so violently and brutally defend their religion is because it cannot hold up to scrutiny; so it is better for Muslims to threaten or even kill those who question the faith than for them to actually engage in civil debate and discussion. Don't be too hard on the Muslims tho, they are new to the game. The Jews and Christians also went through their burning at the stake, cutting out of tongues, and public execution phases too. Just give Islam another 300-400 years, it should mellow out and adopt more sophisticated means of oppressing and terrorizing it's followers just like Christians and Jews have done.
5. Islam has utter disdain for all things African, starting with African people and ending with African culture. Islam is a major threat to Africa and has colonized most of North African, and the Islamic nations are in a bitter race with the West and Asia to take the rest of Africa. Islam spread into Africa at the point of a scimitar, it's entrance into African was lubricated by the blood of millions of Africans. Areas like Senegal and Nigeria were not brought to Islam through bloody conquest like areas in East African because their lands were too far beyond the Arab supply lines to mount effective conquest, so they were brought to Islam through less violent but more insidious means; through cultural subversion and divide and conquer tactics. Ultimately, Islam has been a scourge on the face of Africa and continues to divide and weaken African unity all over the world.
6. Finally, Muslims are only rivaled by the US in the number of Africans they hold in bondage...right now, today. There are Chattel slaves in North African as you read this. Arabs, White Moors, and even Black Muslims hold Africans in slavery in Mauritania, the Sudan, Egypt, Morocco, the Western Sarah, and throughout the Middle East (Excluding Palestine). There are numerous UN reports, and reports produced by NGOs and Human Rights Organizations that prove this, you can check out Samuel Cotton's classic text, 'Silent Terror: A Journey into Contemporary African Slavery,' or ' Disposable People: New Slavery in the Global Economy.' The Koran supports the holding of slaves, but instructs that they must be released if they convert to Islam. You know damn well that ain't happening; no more than Massa would let our ancestors go after they found Jesus.
If you wanna be a Black Muslim, fine that's your choice, and unlike Arabs; African tradition informs us not to prevent people from following their chosen spiritual paths; but don't expect us to share your delusions about your faith, or to allow you to share falsehoods about Africa while you boost your chosen Alien Faith. We will express our truths as strongly as your express your faith. If you wish to avoid any criticism or mockery of your faith then do as Malcolm X suggested and "keep your religion in the closet, leave it at home......" By brother Diallo Kenyatta
The role of religions in the domination and destruction of African civilization was ruthless,Islam was as guilty as all the rest ;Dr. John Henrik Clarke
Arabs are Caucasians whose racism &religious imperialism is responsible for the destruction of African civilizations. Arab Racism And Imperialism In Sudan (Africa)
ARAB COLONIALISM AND SANCTIFIED RACISM IS RAMPANT IN AFRICA AND ITS TIME AFRICANS SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
One of the most insulting events occurred a few months ago when thousands of Nigerians, Ghanians and other West Africans were lynched, attacked and killed in the streets of Libya, an Arab nation. Yet Africans continue to allow the Arab extermination of Blacks in Sudan and Mauritania, Arab racism and apartheid/racism in Zanzibar and parts of East Africa, and Arab mischief in some of the wars in West Africa. The time has long past for Black Africans to realise two things.
(1) Arabs are Caucasians whose racism and religious imperialism is responsible for the destruction of African civilizations.
(2) The Arabs and other Semites will never respect Black Africans and will continue to use their henchmen in Sudan and elsewhere to continue the extermination of Black Africans so they can depopulate the continent of Blacks and occupy it, as thy have done in Northern Africa. Hence, the solution is for the unification of BLACK AFRICANS/PAN-NEGRO PEOPLES all over the world to unite in the fight to stop what is an ancient war of genocide against Blacks which began with the invasion of Nubia by the Arab armies during the 600's A.D. Although they were defeated, they continued harrassment and imposed enslavement on Blacks, destroying the Great Nubian Kingdom and occupying much of Sudan today, while imposing their religion and culture on the region.
The unification of Africa was an important step, yet for some reasons it seems that some Africans are still unaware of Arab intentions in Africa which has been the same since the invasions of Egypt during the six hundreds a.d. When one looks at a map of the world and sees Sudan, Somalia and a numnber of Black nations suddenly classified as "Arab," one has to wonder what are Africans/Blacks worldwide doing to stop this swollowing of African lands, extermination of African people, enslavement and destroying of African men, women and chiildren, and imposing of non-African religions and culture that is totally against African traditions on Africans.
What does that say, that we as Blacks will follow the cultures and religions of people like sheep, simply because we think their religions are better?
RETURNING TO AFRICAN RELIGIONS
The main problem in Africa today is one of alien occupation of African lands, alien control of African resources and alien control of the African mind. African religions MUST BE REESTABLISHED ALL OVER THE AFRICAN CONTINENT AND RELIGIONS THAT PROMOTE THE CULTURE, BELIEFS AND RACISM OF OTHER PEOPLES SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED.
The same religious concepts such as the lie called "the curse of Ham," used by the Semitic religions to justify slavery of Blacks is used to justy and promote/practice Arab and European racism against Blacks under the guise of religious teachings.
Any religion that calls for the enslavement of Africans or whose practicioners justy and practice the enslavement of Africans or anyone else should be eliminated from the consciousness of Blacks.
The same beliefs that are used to enslave Blacks in Sudan and Mauritania are used to occupy the lands of Blacks in Indonesia, Iryan Jaya and elsewhere. Slavery and kidnapping of Blacks in SE Asia, Melanesia, Papua-New Guinea has been going on for centuries and has been carried out by people who use the very same religious beliefs they use to justify their occupation and destruction of the Nubas, Dinkas, Nubians and other Africans in Sudan, Mauritania, East Africa and elsewhere.
AFRICAN RELIGIONS SERVE AFRICAN SPIRITUAL NEEDS
The original African religions such as Shango, Imbanda, Voodu, Condomble, Lucumi and even the ancient African Coptic religion found in Nubia (which the Arabs are trying to eliminate) and Ethiopia are religions that contribute to the mental, psychological and spiritual needs of Africans. These religions deal with aspects of our being. When we observe the forces of nature and the power of the human mind and human capabilities in Shango, Vadu or Condomble, we recognize our devine powers, bestowed upon us by the Devine Mind (God), instead of kneeling before the statue of what is supposed to be some god imposed on us by people who continue to apply racism and enslavement on Black people on a worldwide scale.
Obviously, it is true there needs to be a reformation in African Spiritualist Religions. For example, religions such as Condomble of Brail, Shango of Trinidad, Vadu of Haiti, African Spiritualism practiced in West and Southern Africa and the religions of the Black Dalits of India and the Blacks of the Pacific/Melanesia should be unified. There should be a system of rules, lore, traditions, writings, sacred texts to store the sacred knowledge and a system of temples and architecture. THERE SHOULD BE A REFORMATION IN TRADITIONAL AFRICAN RELIGION. For example some teachings should be refined such as depending on our ancestors (as we depend on Christ for all our needs, while sitting on our backs waiting). We should say, "with the guidance of our ancestors, we shall work harder," rather than believing, "God the ancestors will provide," therefore we need not work hard or strive for improvement.
In retrospect, as long as Africans/Blacks worldwide continue to allow the religions and cultures of others to permeate our minds, destroy our cultures, corrupt our morality, we will always be slaves to Arabs in Sudan and Mauritania, Indonesia and the South Pacific. We will always be used by missionaries from religions such as Mormism whose texts and writings still contain statements that some say are very insulting to Blacks, yet whose religion is spreading in Africa, as if they realize Africans have no time to think, but will accept anybody's religion, including those that say Blacks are "cursed."
Africa and the Black world from Latin America through the Caribbean and the U.S. to Africa, Dalit India, Melanesia, Australia and elsewhere must bring into being a world Black cultural and spiritual renaissance. Religion more than any other ideology digs deep into the essence of human spirituality and being. How can we be who we are if we are permeated with the religious beliefs invented by other people, speaking their languages, wearing their attire, following their holidays and brutalizing our own people because they (the religious imperialists) hate us and told us too (as in Sudan).
The time has come to return to our own religions and culture. The key is reforming beliefs that ar4e outdated, preserving and improving what will contribute to the progress of Blacks worldwide. THE ESSENCE OF AFRICAN RELIGION IS BELIEF IN SELF AND BELIEF IN THE POWER OF THE DEVINE MIND (GOD) WITHIN US. With such belief, we will never feel inferior to anyone, we will never sit aside and watch invaders and religious imperialists swallow our motherland and exterminate our relatives (as some Africans are sitting back while Arab religious imperialism and racism destroys Africans), we will work to earn and take our place in the world as a great people, as we were before our minds become confused and our objectives changed.
Homepage / Historical Views
Muslim Countries are The Most Racist in the World When you do an international survey that asks whether you wouldn’t want someone of another race as a neighbor, decades of liberal programming assume that Western countries will summon up their evil white privilege, while Eastern and Middle Eastern countries will cheerfully welcome in the stranger.
The unsurprising reality is the exact opposite. Asian and Middle Eastern countries are among the most racist.
Of the four most racist countries, two, Bangladesh and Jordan are Muslim, and one, India, has a very large Muslim population. Furthermore, while most Western countries, are blue, meaning that they are not racist, most Muslim countries surveyed fall into the red category, meaning that they are very racist.
These include Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Bangladesh, Iran, Turkey, Algeria, Morocco, Mali and Malaysia. The only Western country on that list is France.
Meanwhile the most tolerant countries in the world include United States, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Guatemala, Britain, Sweden, Norway, Latvia, Australia, New Zealand.
What do they have in common? Not a single one of them is Muslim.
Figures like these have serious implications for a multicultural society being constructed with Muslim immigration. It is rather clear that importing large numbers of Muslim immigrants does not lead to tolerance. It leads to intolerance. Tellingly, France, the only Western country on the racist list, has been subjected to large scale Muslim settlement leading to conflict and violence.http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslim-countries-are-the-most-racist-in-the-world/
“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion
African Arabs And Black Hatred
Egypt is still so intimidated by its glorious Black African past that its Arab government would not allow thorough research into Egypt's past. President Gamal Abdel Nasser falsified Egyptian history when he declared Egypt an Arab Republic. Egyptian authorities refused to allow American film makers to make a film on the life of Anwar Sadat in Egypt on the ground that the actor chosen for Sadat's role was black. When Morocco left the OAU in 1984, it aspired to become a member of the European Union.
In Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, Eritrea, Mauritania and the rest of the Arab world, Africans are treated as the scum of the earth. They are second-class citizens at the very best in their own countries. Blacks in these countries cannot aspire to positions of respect or authority. There are hardly Africans in high government positions in Arab governed African countries. Like Brazil, which is just as racially cruel against their black natives, there is no legislation favouring slavery (except in Mauritania). It is simply a way of life that's all. Blacks do not really exist or at best are not humans. http://allafrica.com/stories/200903230025.html